Basic Dots Blue Template

Monday, September 9, 2013

GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm back!

Been a long delay since the last post....sorry for that.  Many of you with whom I have spoken during that time have worked on the assumption that no news was good news...and you were right to do so.....except in this instance, for I have news and it is of the good variety.  I'll let the patient speak for herself:

Hello everyone!  I am sitting in Dr Cantrell's office getting my herceptin and smiling from ear to ear.  When I met with Jim he told me I am in "complete remission... A poster child.". How about that!!  Woo Hoo!  Thanks for putting up with me through all this!
Xoxoxo
Mom
 We're dancing for joy over here, as was the patient with her doctor last month at Sally's wedding:

Thank you all for your continued concern, prayers and well-wishes.  We are very blessed to have you as friends, just as we are to have a healthy mother!  Gotta run!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers! Patty and family greatly appreciate your encouragement and love hearing from you.